Architect Liaison Technician
Job Posted: 13 January 2023
About the role:
Liaising with architectural practices throughout the UK, this role focuses on building relationships with, and supporting architects with advice on timber cladding and decking for their projects, from initial enquiries to completion of their build. You will determine the needs of specific projects, answer questions about our cladding, decking, fixings and coatings, and offer advice and guidance to architects to assist with the specification of timber for their projects. Sharing learnings from regular interaction with architects, you will assist the sales and marketing teams with information on market trends, project promotion and any website changes or suggested improvements.
Line Manager – Sales and Marketing Director
To apply for this position please enclose a full CV and brief covering letter outlining your interest in this role to [email protected].
- Providing technical advice to architects and designers on cladding, decking, coating and associated fixings and accessories to support with NBS specification
- Develop a deep understanding of national trading conditions, competitors, market opportunities, specifier and client behaviours, and timber design trends
- Assist with managing the company’s technical CAD details package
- You will combine a passion for architecture and design with a keen interest in technical and structural methodology;
- You will have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, with an engaging and friendly manner;
- You will be commercially aware, business focused and will thrive on building long-lasting customer relationships through the provision of excellent technical expertise and customer service:
- The role may suit someone who has studied Architecture, Design or Engineering (or related subjects).
Salary and benefits:
Salary starts from £27,000.
42.5 hours per week Monday – Friday based from our Glasgow office
Russwood have a generous employee benefits package based on our 5 values;
|Quality||A discretionary annual Continuous Improvement Payment |
34 days annual leave (10 days allocated to a 2-week break over the Christmas & New Year period and 1 day at Easter)
|Innovation||An innovation fund that rewards team members for their great ideas|
|Expertise||A learning and development fund to support your own personal development|
|Community||Group Life Assurance Scheme including all Russwood team members|
Location: Based from our Glasgow office
When you join Russwood, you do more than simply start a new job. You join a great team of people who seek excellence and quality through knowledge and innovation and support one another to achieve their goals whilst protecting the environment and community.
At Russwood we value diversity and equal opportunities. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive workplace for all.
Russwood are committed to their ISO Quality and Environmental procedures and expect all team members to adhere to these standards.
To apply for this position please enclose a full CV and brief covering letter outlining your interest in this role to [email protected]. Find out more about working at Russwood on our Careers page.