Interior Project Liaison Technician
Job Posted: 12 February 2024
About the role:
As part of a small team you will act as the first point of contact with Russwood’s customer’s including architects, designers, contractors and home owners to discover their needs, answer their questions about our premium timber flooring and interior cladding and offer guidance on technical solutions and bespoke design options. Sharing learnings from regular interaction with designers, you will assist the Flooring and Interior Cladding Supervisor create relationships with our target customers and attend events and visits to promote Flooring and Interior Cladding.
Line Manager – Flooring and Interior Cladding Supervisor
To apply for this position please enclose a full CV and brief covering letter outlining your interest in this role to [email protected].
- Assess customer’s needs to provide assistance and information on product’s design and technical application to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Build productive trusting relationships with both internal and external customers to maximise internal cohesion for marketing and supply purposes, external upselling opportunities and continuous improvement.
- Ensure all stakeholders are effectively managed throughout individual projects with quotes, sample requests and sales orders being processed and recorded accurately and efficiently through our CRM system and Sage.
- Co-ordinating CPDs, manging content and working with the Flooring Supervisor to ensure a strategic approach to targeting Architects and delivering CPD programme whilst promoting face to face meetings with Architects and organising Architect tours to build relationships and promote Russwood
- Working alongside the Marketing team to review process of engagement with new Architecture practices.
- Develop a deep understanding of national trading conditions, competitors, market opportunities, specifier and client behaviours, and timber design trends.
- You will be keen to learn new skills and develop a deep knowledge and enthusiasm for the company’s products and their place in the UK’s interior design sphere.
- You will provide great customer service as a strong communicator with active listening skills to understand your customer’s needs and provide creative solutions.
- You will be commercially aware, business focused and will thrive on building long-lasting customer relationships through the provision of excellent technical expertise and customer service:
- The role may suit someone who has studied Architecture or Interior Design
Salary and benefits:
Annual Salary from £24,375.00 – £27,300.00
37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday from our Glasgow office.
Flexible working considered for the right candidate.
Russwood have a generous employee benefits package based on our 5 values;
|A discretionary annual Continuous Improvement Payment
34 days annual leave (10 days allocated to a 2-week break over the Christmas & New Year period and 1 day at Easter)
|An innovation fund that rewards team members for their great ideas
|A learning and development fund to support your own personal development
|Group Life Assurance Scheme including all Russwood team members
When you join Russwood, you do more than simply start a new job. You join a team of fantastic people who seek excellence and quality through knowledge and innovation and support one another to achieve their goals whilst protecting the environment and community.
At Russwood we value diversity and equal opportunities. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive workplace for all.
Russwood are committed to their ISO Quality and Environmental procedures and expects all team members to adhere to these standards.
To apply for this position please enclose a full CV and brief covering letter outlining your interest in this role to [email protected]. Find out more about working at Russwood on our Careers page.