What data do we collect?
Russwood Limited may collect the following personal information:
- Personal data which includes first name and last name
- Contact data which includes billing and shipping address, email address and telephone number
- Financial data which includes card payment details captured through a third party payment gateway
- Transaction data which includes details about payments to and from you and other details of orders you have placed
- Marketing and Communications data which includes your preferences in receiving emails and postal mail from us
- Standard internet log data which includes information and details of visitor behaviour patterns
How do we use your data?
Russwood Limited collects your data so we can:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Send you marketing communications where you have given us permission to do so
- Find out information about the number of visitors to the various parts of our website
How do we store your data?
Russwood Limited is committed to storing your data securely. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What are your data protection rights?
Russwood Limited would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Russwood Limited for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Russwood Limited correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Russwood Limited to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Russwood Limited restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Russwood Limited’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Russwood Limited transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Links to other websites
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.